Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award


Thank you Liz, from Tryin' 2 Craft,  for the Stylish blogger Award.  Please be sure to check out her blog, she has some great stuff there!  http://www.tryin2craft.blogspot.com/

The rules are simple,
1. make a post link back to the person who awarded it to you
2. share 8 random things about you
3. award 8 discoverd bloggers with this award

4. contact these bloggers and let them know about the award
   8 totally random things about me....
Eight Random Things:
1.  We recently got rid of our cable, and now only watch Netflix through our wii.  It is GREAT!..Lovin all the old shows from the 70's.
2.  If I could only eat one food, it would be Nacho's
3.  Oh, and maybe pizza
4.  Oh, and maybe popcorn...ha ha
5.  We have three dogs
6.  I love the beach (more than I love Nacho's)
7.  I'm a borderline neat freak
8.  I am always right...ha ha...
Eight Teriffic Bloggers:
Thank you ladies for your inspiration and encouragement!...Keep up the Awesomeness...

1 comment:

  1. thanks Deanna! I will pass this on after Easter weekend! Have a great Easter Weekend!
    Dandy.

    ReplyDelete