Sunday, November 20, 2011

Photo Image Transfers

The last couple of days I have been working with photo image transfers.  I really am enjoying this process and the results.  I do not have a laser printer, but will be investing in one soon.  The images will be bolder with a laser printer, but for now, I will continue using my older printer--it still gives some good results--a lot lighter (almost ghostly in appearance). 

For now I am going to just post what I have created, later I will post a tutorial on how to create these images. I want to work on my technique and get my laser printer so I can show the results of both.  Hope you enjoy!

Thank you for taking a look at my work!


This is a picture frame I created using the transfer method.  I created the transfer overlay of my new neice, Layla.  I put this image over the top of a printed poem.  I painted the frame white, lined with faux fur and beads.  I think it turned out really cute.


I made this card, using the transfer method of the image of my husband and I at our wedding.  I thought it turned out really pretty!  I love the haziness of the photo and the imperfections.  It adds variety and contrast to the photo.

1 comment:

  1. Great projects! TFS I am your newest stalker!
    Miranda :)
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete