HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANDY!!
I would like to say a special Happy Birthday to Dandy's one year blog anniversary! I met Dandy, through facebook, she got me started on my first blog. She was so helpful it giving me tips/tricks on how to set up my blog. Dandy is super creative!
Now on to the part-AAAA....
You should have arrived here from : Lynn from http://mypixiedustdiary.blogspot.com/
But, if you didn't that is ok! After you leave here, start with Dandy and work your way through the hop! Lots of talented ladies! Don't miss out on the crafty goodness!
- Dandy from http://dandylicioushair.blogspot.com/
- Cheryl from http://capturingamomentintime.com/
- Becky from http://beckscricards.blogspot.com/
- Nicole from http://canadiannickelscrapn.blogspot.com/
- CallyAnn from http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com
- Ashley from http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com
- Anne Marie from http://onemouseclick.blogspot.com
- Debbie from http://craftydeb-ddscrafts.blogspot.com/
- Eva from http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com
- Krista from http://www.KristasPaperCafe.com/
- Mary from http://www.capturingmagicalmemories.com/
- Edwina from http://edwinascreations.blogspot.com/
- Lynn from http://mypixiedustdiary.blogspot.com/
1. Help Dandy reach 200 followers by joining her blog: http://dandylicioushair.blogspot.com/
2. Join my blog (if you are not already a friend)
3. Leave a comment on this post.
I have been working on several Fabric Christmas Ornaments so would like to share this with you!
Pine Cone Fabric Ornament
1- 3" styrofoam ball
Fabric, cut into 2" squares (you can choose multiple colors or a single color)
Begin by folding a 2" piece of fabric in half, and then fold in half again. This will form a square. Angle the square so the point is facing towards the top and place one pin on the left corner. Fold a 2nd piece of fabric. Place at an angle, as you did te first, and overlap the first corner slightly and pin the left corner. Repeate until you meet back up with the first piece of fabric. Now start the second row. This time, place the folded piece of fabric at the 'v' of the first row (between two pinned and folded pieces). Repeat the process of folding and pinning until you reach your 2nd row starting point. Contiue with this method until the entire ball is filled. Decorate the ball with jewels, ribbon, or whatever creative ideas you may have. You sould end up with something like this:
Thank you for hopping along with us!