Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Stationary Gift Sets

I have been having a blast making these stationary gift sets for friends/co-workers to give as gifts.  I found a template on Pinterest to make the boxes, and it is super easy!  I'll have to find it again, and link to my blog.  I am new to Pinterest, so wasn't really sure how to pin items when I found the tutorial to make the boxes.  But, now I do know how so will need to look it up. 

Thank you for taking a look at these creations.  I will post the tutorial for this soon!...Super Easy and a great gift idea!!


1 comment:

  1. I am here for the Dandy hop...don't see your post yet. But this stationary set is gorgeous. I will stop back by later. Happy to be in this hop with you.

    Eva :0)
    http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete