Saturday, March 19, 2011

Love My Faces


I purchased my first set of PKS last week and the stamps arrived yesterday!  I must say I absolutely LOVE the faces!  I think this is one of the best purchases that I have made and I will be using these for a long time!  I wanted to make something with the stamps, and I wanted it to be a quick project, so I made my husband a set of smiley faces so he can stick on his students work!  He teaches high school (and so do I).  I know that the kids will love seeing one of these smiley faces on their work.

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute! Can't wait to see what else you come up with. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your first set of PKS faces!! These little faces are a super cute idea. Great job and I look forward to seeing what else you use these stamps on. Thank you for sharing.

    Marianne S.
    www.paperorfabric.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete