Saturday, January 29, 2011

Photo Album


I kept this photo album very simple on the inside.  Since it is small, I didn't want to consume too much space with decoratives.

I cut the design of the album using my Cricut and the MTC software.  I used .22. chipboard.  The chipboard is sponge painted with brown acrylic paint, on top of the brown I sponged a gold metalic paint.  Then, I finished the painting off by hand painting swirls for a little extra effect.  The hearts and the brown lattice fabric is from my thrift store finds today.  The paper is from a stash that I have, not sure the company name.  I finished off with ribbons. 

Please leave your comments and suggestions...

2 comments:

  1. very impressive...and, yes, thrift store finds are great. I frequent one near my sister in Lilburn, GA. Of course, being a "crafty" person, I look for all types of things. Trying to improve my scrapbooking skills. Like you, baby steps.

    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this----it is so pretty.I love the colors.
    TFS
    Anita

    ReplyDelete