Friday, March 25, 2011

Jolee's Sticker Dimensionals FOR SALE! $1.00 Each


Ever get to a point in life that it is just time to do some cleaning out and starting over??  I have decided to sell some of my dimensional stickers and ONLY purchase what I need, when or if I need it for a project.    I have a ton of Jolee Sticker Dimensionals for sale.  The themes range from prom/graduation, beach vacation, baby, nursing, police, tool man, Christmas, etc.  If you are interested, please send me an email to dlgarner68@yahoo.com and put the heading as Jolee stickers.

Thanks for your interest...Oh, and this is just a few of my pictures, you can see the others on my facebook page if you are interested. 

1 comment:

  1. I would love some, flowers, bugs, butterflies or whatever you have. I could probably afford to only spend about $20. How do you want to arrange payment? lindamilroy@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete