Sunday, January 16, 2011

Rainy Days and Sundays...

It is pouring rain outside today.  The temperatures are definitely not as cold as it has been, but it is still on the chilly side. 

I have three Wordbooks to work on today.  I started one yesterday, a friend of mine wanted me to make her one with her favorite theme (frogs).  I worked on it until about 9pm last night, but started making silly mistakes so it was time to stop and take a break.  Feel like I am having a bit of memory fog or lack of creativity so just taking a break from it this morning.  I have looked at several other peoples blogs for some inspiration, now I just need the motivation.  I will start working on the book again later this afternoon. 

In the mean time I'll enjoy the sound of the rain and enjoy a lazy Sunday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment