Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Flower Practice

I would like to thank Shelley over at http://heartstring-designs.blogspot.com/2011/03/new-flower-tutorials.html .   If not for her awesome tutorials, I would still be trying to figure out how to make nifty flowers!   If you would like to learn how to make the satin and the small paper flowers drop on over to her blog for her wonderful tutorial.  I have looked at various tutorials and hers are very easy to follow with clearn instructions!...

The swirl flowers, and the larger blue flower to the right, I learned how to make by watching different youtube videos (not sure of the link). 

My goal is to learn something new everyday about crafting and especially to learn how to save money on items that we use in crafting. 

Thank you for taking a looksie at these flowers.  If you have any suggestions or know of good tutorials to check out, please let me know.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great site! I like the way you set this up! Very creative crafts as well!...Daniel

    ReplyDelete